Sunday, November 10, 2013
Jellyfish Play with Brusho
A 14"x11" Watercolor Ink painting on 300lb cp paper. My first attempt at using Brusho Watercolor Ink sold by Colourcraft in the UK.. Watercolorist Joanne Boon Thomas link: Beautiful Brusho Moments shows some wonderful paintings using Brusho. She has written several books on the technique. The one I chose was to put water on the paper, then added color allowing it to mingle into these beautiful vibrant hues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Watercolor on 300lb cp paper using the wet on wet technique and limited palette, MaimeriBlu Perm violet blueish and Cad yellow light. Refere...

Wonderful vibrant colours!
ReplyDeleteThank you Judy!
DeleteThis is a lovely vibrant painting. I too am a new fan of brusho and find it very exciting to use. Look forward to seeing more from you.
ReplyDeleteThank you Polly and yes I will be painting more with it.
DeleteBrusho is a very interesting method, thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteYour painting is beautiful and full of color!!
Best wishes, Sonia.
Thank you Sonia!
Deletenice job! impressive!
ReplyDelete